Services for Managing a Business
As a business owner, you are having to wear many hats while trying to manage your business day to day. It is crucial that you can prioritize what has to occur within the business to meet your overall goals and objectives and there are times you may need help in doing so with all you have on your plate.It is crucial to focus on the right priorities in order to just grow organically and maintain status quo within your business.
If you find yourself wondering about any of the following questions, you could most likely use some help in setting the right priorities so that you are able to obtain the goals and objectives you have for your business.
- Do you have adequate cash flow in the business and are you able to manage your finances on a monthly basis?
- Are you able to secure financing if needed for expenditures?
- Are you able to make your payments on time and do you receive payments from your customers in order to manage your business?
- Are you on track with CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) on your payroll, HST, and corporate tax?
- Do you have the right people in the business or externally that can help you in areas where you need expertise?
- Do you have enough time to manage your business or you stuck in your business running it and dealing with paperwork?
- Are you having employee and management issues that are contributing to chaos in the business?
- Are you compliant with all government regulations that are required in your industry or your size of business?
If you as a business owner are worrying about any of the above issues in your business, you are most likely stressed and are awake at night wondering how to address the specific problem(s) affecting your business. If your business is running and you are able to manage it and keep control over any issues that may arise, you are
At Rudy Fischer, CPA, we offer financial business consulting and coaching to help you gain more control and insight on the priorities and put a plan in place to help you meet the goals and objectives you have set for your business.
Strategy & Planning Services
We provide the following services under strategy and planning for businesses who are are just trying to manage their business on a day to day basis as they grow organically. Our goal is to help you grow at the right pace for your cash flow as well as your resources.
- Business Strategy: Strategy is about defining where you want your company to go not necessarily how you are going to get there. If your business is in trouble, it is key to develop a business strategy to help determine what is needed to get you past the current situation and take you to where you can meet your future goals.
- Feasibility Study: A study which will help determine whether your idea to improve productivity with new technologies or whether replacing aging equipment has the potential to increase profitability.
- Business Plan: A plan that updates and re validates your business strategy and adjusts/modifies all areas of the business for helping to anticipate future potential changes.
- Financial Model Development: The development of a mathematics based financial model of your business that allows the owner/operator determine possible outcomes. If you are currently not profitable, a model will help you with whatif scenarios so you are able to make the right decisions.
Running Your Business
These services include many of the steps that might need to occur to help you get your business back on track and running smoothly.
- Chart of Accounts Modifications: Make modifications in your accounting system to accommodate a higher level of details or provide different views of your business performance, so you are able to make the decisions you need.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Development of forward looking plans based on realistic goals and objectives.
- Cash Flow Management: Intense running of your cash flow requirements based on your sales, collection cycle, purchase, payment cycle, and capital needs, as this is an area of concern when a business is experiencing a downturn.
- Product and Service Costing: Determining your short and long term fixed, step, and variable costs for any of your products and services. Identify which costs should be shed and help determine where to refocus additional attention from an investment in time and resource perspective.
- Pricing and Packaging: Determining the pricing and packaging for your products and services based on the market, costs of goods sold,competition, value-add, and sales channels involved.
- Business Restructuring: An engagement to help you structure your business so that it is more attractive for financing or investment.
Measurement and Performance
As you manage your business, its is crucial to measure and keep on top of how your business is doing. We offer the following financial consulting engagements to help you with understand how your business is performance so you can know where you stand.
- Business Assessment: An engagement which is a deep dive into every part of your business in order to understand how your business is performing identify opportunities for improvement.
- Productivity Analysis and Review: This engagement will help you maximize your profits based on your current resources which include people, services, materials, asset usage, and anything else that affects your profit generating processes in your business.
- Margin Analysis: Understanding your business profits from sales and the variations that may occur based on volume and / or product mix increase, decrease, or change.
- Risk and Sensitivity Analysis: The assessment of the outcome of your financial plan based on changing assumptions and market conditions.
- Profitability Analysis: This will take your margin analysis to the next level by considering all of the operating , sales, and administrative expenses.
- Management Reporting: This would include the development of reporting tailored for management in order to run the business more efficiently and effectively.
Business Coaching and Advisory Services
As you manage your business, you might need to have business and financial guidance to help you making sure you stay on track. We are able to provide you with the level of help that suits you.
- Business Coaching: Based on questions about your business, an action and coaching plan will be put in place to help get your business back on track in the areas where you need the most help.
- Advisory Services: We offer 2 levels of service where you get get over the phone/online help when needed or onsite help that is defined by you for a half-day or full day on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Executive Management Services: At times when businesses are in trouble, they can utilize outside help to come in and help management as a management team advisor on a part-time basis as long as isrequired.
Our offices are located just outside Toronto within the GTA and are able to provide services across Canada . Our local service area for providing onsite services at your location is Peterborough, Orillia, Clarington, Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough, Toronto, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, King City, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Hamilton. For services outside our local service area, we provide services online. If you do not have an office, and want to meet face to face we have office space available for meeting in Ajax or Whitby, Ontario.
For services outside our local service area within Canada who require onsite services, please contact me to determine how we may best service your requirements.
Copyright Rudy Fischer, CPA, 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Rudy Fischer, CPA, CMA | (289) 278-1970 ext 102 | email@example.com